Wednesday 2 January 2013

Twirling, twirling, twirling

Are you alright?

Why yes, I should say, I was alright. But then you asked me, and I thought maybe I'm not alright.

That's strange. 

What's strange is my inability to pinpoint what it is that is exactly... not alright about me.

You're just being silly. You're over-thinking things. 

Perhaps, quite. Quite silly. Doesn't change the fact.

What fact?

I don't know.

You've lost me.

I'm lost too. But I feel sick.

You're making yourself feel that way. Just stop.

How?

Just do it.

I don't know how.

Calm down!

I am calm, but not really. I feel a bit lost.

Everything's okay.

Is it?

Well, I'm sure there are some things that are a bit in the open. But that's okay, isn't it?

I'm not sure. It makes me uneasy.

You don't want to be boring, do you?

No, I want excitement.

This is exciting.

What is?

The unknown.          

No comments:

Post a Comment